For IC test engineers, debugging and validating test programs is a difficult and time consuming process – one that is rarely user friendly, and often involves a variety of tedious tasks that make accurate analysis more difficult.
DFTView® is a product that addresses a serious need in efficient debugging and validation of test programs – the ability to simultaneously display STIL or WGL source code with their equivalent graphical waveforms, and compare them side by side to visualize, correlate, and validate complex test programs.
DFTView offers several benefits that are not generally available on the market today:
- The ability to directly display multiple STIL, WGL and VCD/EVCD waveforms at once.
- Greater efficiency with debugging, validating, and visualizing complex test programs.
- Comparison tools that keep waveforms in-sync for easier analysis.
- Immediate validation of STIL and WGL Source Code changes.
- Integration with programs like GTKwave or Synopsys Verdi3 nWave viewer.
- Support for partial loading of test files.
- Connected to over a dozen file formats and test programs, including Catalyst, SVF, TDL_91, TSTL2, Advantest T2000, VTRAN-generated Verigy 93000, Teradyne FLEX, and Teradyne J750/J750+.
- Special V-Mode Vertical Editing for Verigy 93000 fields.
- Error Reporting for errors detected during file loading and parsing of STIL and WGL files, including highlighting the line in the source file which has the error.
- Option to display all bidirectional signals as separate In and Out traces on the waveform display, with each trace indicated with an (in) or (out) suffix on the signal name.
- Improved navigation between test program source and equivalent waveform displays.
- A Vertical Mode option for Verigy 93000 users which displays vector source files in columnar mode and provides for columnar search, edit and replace capabilities, simplifying editing of these test programs.
These are only some of the many benefits of using our DFTView® software tool. Don’t forget to check out our Release Notes page, so you can see some of the additions we’ve made to DFTView®.
We are happy to tell you more about the software, and provide free demo in our “Download DFTView®” section, or by filling out the form for a free key.