Source III is dedicated to providing the most thorough, useful solutions to your vector translation needs, which is why we are pleased to announce that the VTRAN Software Bundle Version 10.5.1 is available. Some of the features included in this update are:
- Redesigned cyclization options in the PROC_BLOCK form for ease-of-use: Select the preferred cyclization strategy and only the relevant options will be displayed. The default is now AUTO_ALIGN (previously ALIGN_TO_CYCLE). Cyclization options are only displayed for event-based to cycle-based.
- Command file preview screen now incorporates syntax highlighting; it is enabled by default but can be toggled off/on any time from the Tools menu. The preview screen now also displays line numbers alongside the command file.
- Now supports changing the font size via the 'Tools' menu (applies to all input widgets) with preferred size stored in the VUI preferences file. A single font is now universally applied to all input text widgets (single-line and block).
- If a TIME_OFFSET value is set in the PROC_BLOCK, and a VCAP timing analysis is launched from the PROC_Block screen, the TIME_OFFSET value is automatically applied to the VCAP analysis. This applies to AUTO_ALIGN and ALIGN_TO_CYCLE cyclization modes only, and requires VCAP 10.5.1.
- When launching DFTView to compare the OVF & TVF after a translation, VUI now automatically passes the "EVCD pre-process" option to DFTView (EVCD files must be pre-processed when comparing them to another file). In addition, any TIME_OFFSET (PROC Block) and RESOLUTION (TVF Block) parameters used will also be passed to DFTView to ensure both values are taken into account when displaying and comparing both OVF and TVF (also requires DFTView 10.5.1).\
- Added a "--listformats" command-line option to list all supported input and target formats: "vui --listformats"
As always, if there is a new feature that you’d like to see in an upcoming release, please contact us at any time, and thank you for your continued support of VTRAN and Source III.