Source III’s newest release is now available. Version 10.5 has several new features, improvements upon old features, and a few bug fixes to ensure that your needs are met. You will find updates to all of our bundled products in this release, including:
- VTRAN 10.5
- VUI 10.5
- DFTView 10.5
- VCAP 10.5
- VGEN 10.5
The complete list of updates can be found on our individual release notes, but some of our most notable include:
- Advantest SmarTest8 target files now support WFC_Mode combined with XMODE, as well as an Xmode pad file
- Enhancements to signal group handling for Advantest SmarTest 7 (93000) and SmarTest8 targets.
- Multiple enhancements to the Advantest SmarTest8 writer.
- CREATE_STATISTICS operation now includes scan vector data in transition and compare counts.
- Significant performance improvements handling large comment blocks.
- Base clock is now configurable in the Palladium-targeted Verilog TestBench target format.
- Now supports a time offset when comparing two files - especially useful when comparing VTRAN-translated files with a TIME_OFFSET.
- Now supports the SYSTEM_CALL statement for calling external programs/commands
- Automatically applies the correct TIME_OFFSET to DFTView when launched from within the VUI